The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Phaige
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Thu May 13, 2010 2:26 am

Yamaoka wrote:
Be gentle with your comments please LOL...

You smile so cuuuuute cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Fri May 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Where you scared of us going wild on you? Omg maybe I will do! You are so smexy Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Thu May 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Wow lol, I wish I would do that someday too. (I mean the military-like photos xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Sun May 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Me very tired after playing in the rain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 6:28 am

i dunt understand how to post a pic hahaha
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 am

Aim wrote:
i dunt understand how to post a pic hahaha

You can either upload it with a site like; http://imageshack.us/
Or you can directly upload it with the image icon with the lil disk next to it.

You put the link into the icon wih only the image on it.
U have something like: [ img ]herethelink[ /img ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

wahahaha cant pop the image up hahaha Razz

and yah jst wanna said crim u look soo beautifull Razz

Last edited by Phoe on Mon May 24, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To show Image and Amusement)
Back to top Go down
Mitsusuke

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 7:18 pm

thats not a pic of you aim? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 pm

hahahaha it is Smile))) it my pic Smile)) so pimping rite? Razz lool
Back to top Go down
Mitsusuke

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 7:34 pm

lolz xD its a thread for ur real pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm

but it said for ur pic only not real pic D: Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 8:40 pm

ok ok this is me for real now

picture has been deleted

Last edited by Aim on Mon May 24, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To show picture and REALLY that's you?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Mon May 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Meanie I wanted to see it, it suppose to be that way LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Hey guys tongue im Alexandra aka DeathsRose, not looking my best took this at like 00:30 Sleep

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Deaths Rose wrote:
Hey guys tongue im Alexandra aka DeathsRose, not looking my best took this at like 00:30 Sleep

Love the sarcasm hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm

nice picture Rose ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 am

Deaths Rose wrote:

[img][/img]

I love your piercing. <3 And i think.. i have the same shirt. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 6:02 am

TehFallenEon wrote:
Deaths Rose wrote:

Love the sarcasm hahaha.

Hehe, but I realy did thake that pick just after midnight lol.

Quote :

Thx Embarassed il have to take a pic with my left arm in it so you can see my tatto. No idear where I got the top because my X got me it lol
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 6:03 am

Deaths Rose wrote:
TehFallenEon wrote:
Deaths Rose wrote:

Love the sarcasm hahaha.

Hehe, but I realy did thake that pick just after midnight lol.

Quote :

Thx Embarassed il have to take a pic with my left arm in it so you can see my tatto. No idear where I got the top because my X got me it lol

I'd love to see that. x_x You got msn? I'd be better if you show me there, instead of showing it too all these.. pervs... *giggles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crim
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 7:17 am

Deaths Rose wrote:

[img][/img]

OMG so pretty ^^ <3
If you look like that at 00.30 am, how would you look like during the day o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 9:16 am

Crim wrote:
Deaths Rose wrote:

[img][/img]

OMG so pretty ^^ <3
If you look like that at 00.30 am, how would you look like during the day o.o

lol thanks, I like your hair in your pick Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 am

This looks better then the othere pic i took, Anyway tis a skull with a snake that has flowers on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 am

Deaths Rose wrote:

This looks better then the othere pic i took, Anyway tis a skull with a snake that has flowers on it Very Happy

lovely Very Happy i hope it didnt hurt too much. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 11:43 am

Na tattos dont hert that mutch just bad pinsandneedles Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   Wed May 26, 2010 6:50 pm

lol nice nice i need a tatts too but still looking for a good place to done it Razz coz it once in a life time u kno Razz cant delete it Razz well at lest it will cost a fortune to get rid of tatts and it much more hurt than make it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)   

Back to top Go down

Post your pictures (DO NOT DELETE!!!! EVER!!!!)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: