Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musical Tastes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 am

So what is types of music does everyone like and what are your favourite bands??

I listen to: Classical, Rock, Metal, Jrock, Visual Kei, JPop, 80s pop the most but I personally listen to almost al styles.

My favourite band is: X JAPAN, other bands I like include: Iron Maiden, Dir en Grey, Miyavi, Ra:IN, Dope HEADZ, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Violet UK, Deep Purple, Sugizo, Juno Reactor and many more
Back to top Go down
Seta
Admin
Admin
Seta

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:58 am

I listen mostly to Rap, Hip Hop, RnB and Grime if you dont know what grime is its just like faster rap
Back to top Go down

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 am

Mostly metal, rock, some V-Kei bands, J-Pop/Rock .
My fav bands : Nighwish (with previous vocalist), DragonForce, Sonata Arctica, Epica, Kamelot, The Rasmus, LM.C, Nighmare and DMC . What a Face
Back to top Go down

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 pm

MorningWood wrote:
Mostly metal, rock, some V-Kei bands, J-Pop/Rock .
My fav bands : Nighwish (with previous vocalist), DragonForce, Sonata Arctica, Epica, Kamelot, The Rasmus, LM.C, Nighmare and DMC . What a Face

DMC is now a a real band Razz but the songs are amazing
Back to top Go down

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 am

Heavy Metal of all descriptions and some Jpop

Killswitch Engage, Dir En grey, Testament, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, DMC =D, Pantera, Sepultura, Shadows Fall, High and Mighty Color
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice
Phaige

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:05 pm

EVERYTHING.

(Well, not EVERYTHING, but i'm open for all kinds of music.)
Back to top Go down

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:10 am

It mostly depends on my mood so i can listen to anything really XD
Back to top Go down

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:59 am

Rock, all typs of metal, jpop, well anything apart from rnb lol

my faves right now are coheed and cambria, lacuna coil and soil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Musical Tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Tastes   Musical Tastes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical Tastes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes :: Media :: Videos/Music-
Jump to: