Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of my recent favorite games.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
David

One of my recent favorite games. Empty
PostSubject: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Since no one has posted a thread here and i don't whant this section to feal lonely and im in school right now with nothing to do. Resonance of Fate is one of my recent favorites. Fun shooter with intresting story and a very fun combat system. Didnt get much hype probably to the fact that it came out almost at the same time as FF 13. I bought both at the same time and loved them.
One of my recent favorite games. 51vO8JPgmwL
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice
Phaige

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 pm

David wrote:
Since no one has posted a thread here and i don't whant this section to feal lonely and im in school right now with nothing to do. Resonance of Fate is one of my recent favorites. Fun shooter with intresting story and a very fun combat system. Didnt get much hype probably to the fact that it came out almost at the same time as FF 13. I bought both at the same time and loved them.
One of my recent favorite games. 51vO8JPgmwL

Seems like a nice game. Maybe i'll try to too.
Back to top Go down
Oru
Oru

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Played it for like 5min at a friends house and booted BFBC2 again lol.
Back to top Go down
Seta
Admin
Admin
Seta

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 pm

One of my recent favorite games. 12
One of my favorite games classic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 am

Dunno. I prefer Wii games, makes me feel like I don't have to sit to play. One example is :

One of my recent favorite games. 25891_10

(Too lazy to find the english version of the cover LOL) This one was really fun, I could move my arms nonstop.
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 am

o.o wtf sonic with a sword. hax game, BTW Halo reach multyplayer beta MAY 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 pm

That one looks BEAST. By the way, censor FAIL xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:41 am

This is another of my favorite videogames, it's about 2-4 years old but I still love it xD.

One of my recent favorite games. Megama10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my recent favorite games.   One of my recent favorite games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my recent favorite games.
Page 1 of 1