Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Hello to you, guildies.
If you got any suggestions to grind the faster, post them here. I will update the post here according to the best advice told xD.

oNewbie (Level 1-9)

-Novice class it's the first one you get. You can either be: Acolyte, Fighter, Spellcaster or Hunter after the level 6 milestone.

oApprentice (Level 6-15)<----Any suggestions?
-Acolyte to Priest
-Fighter to Warrior
-Spellcaster to Mage
-Hunter to Archer

Level 1-15: Do all your quests, it really is the best way to level and get some money at the same time. If you just want to level, go to goblins in Kaslow Plains and turn in the rep items (Level 14 I think).

oDifferent paths (Level 15-30) <---- Any suggestions?
-Priest to either Sage or Cleric
-Fighter to either Paladin or Berserker
-Mage to either Wizard or Necromancer
-Archer to either Assassin or Ranger

Starting from Level 22, you can get as many Honey Bear Fat and Honey Bear Meat as you can, to exchange for experience.

Lvl 26-30: Grind at the raptors in Belcar Plateau and turn in their rep items (Claws). Some people go to Southern Island, but it's less time efficient.

oBecoming a veteran (Level 30-66) (Still updating xD)

From Lvl 31-38 grind in CM if possible, kill all the bats then reset (fastest way for healer/necro+pally/zerker combination) and at level 36 or 37 grind at dragons in Angoya Island and turn in the rep items.

From Lvl 38-41: Pirate rep quest in Bonereef Peninsula or if you can afford it, just buy the Rep items (Gunpowder Pocket or something, can be turned in at Bonereef as well). Repetible quest for Green Gun Powder requires level 40.

Lvl 41-44: Ruins Rep quest in Land of Sighs

Lvl 44-47: Dragon Rep quest in Land of Sighs

Lvl 47-50: Passenger Rep quest in Misty Wetlands

Lvl 50-51: Maiden Rep quest in Misty Wetlands

Lvl 51-56: Yak Rep quest in Lost Highlands

Alternative for Lvl 46-56: OSI dungeon runs (best way to make money at that level)

From Level 59 to 61 grind at Camp Rep in Prism Island Prairie. Requires: Level 59.

From level 56-61: Gaia guild reps, this really is the best way to grind exp, farm money and get max city fame. You can also turn in Dark worm hairs (Level 56-57), Giant stone essences (Level 59)

From Level 61 to 65 grind at Jellies

Alternative for 61-65: grind to lvl 62, then at level 62 farm goblin masks at goblins in Twin Lion Mountain and turn them in.

Alternative for 60-68: Sunken Mechanical Fortress in Misty Wetlands. Kill the two groups of goblins and repeat. You can do this solo or in duo's.

From Level 63 to 65 you can also get extra experience in Twin Lion Mountain with a REPetible quest. "Jewels" is the quest, and it requires Ancient Jewelry. Requires: Level 63

Becoming a Legend (Level 66-????)
From level 65 to 70: grind at Werewolves, Crimson Pirates, and Bird reps in Knights Valley. The Quests are: Blood Soldier's Vengeance, Elimination, Prevent Bird Flu, The Crimson Sawtooth (Requires Guild)

Last edited by TehFallenEon on Thu May 06, 2010 12:55 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:43 am

for lvl 59 to 61 grind at Camp Rep in PIP
lvl 61-65 grind at Jellies
lvl 63-65 you can also grind at fish and hand in Jewels
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:29 pm

lvl 18 you can start grinding bears in moonlight forest since they have a rep quest at lvl 22. by the time you hit 22 youlle have enuf items to gain 1 free lvl Shocked . i did this till 26.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Ok, got it, updated a little more updated, but we need more contributions ~
Back to top Go down
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:50 am

Level 1-20: Do all your quests, it really is the best way to level and get some money at the same time. If you just want to level, go to goblins in Kaslow Plains and turn in the rep items (lvl 14 i think), then move on to sprites' forest and kill either bears or crocs there, or you can go to ancient forest and kill the tigers for their rep items.
Lvl 20-26: Do your quests and after that grind on bears in Ancient Forest. You can turn in the items they drop at level 22 and it's an easy level up ^^.
Lvl 26-30: What I did for this was grind at the raptors in Belcar Plateau and turn in their rep items. Some people go to Southern Island, but imo, it's less time efficient.
Lvl 31-38 (i think): Grind in CM if possible, kill all the bats then reset (fastest way for healer/necro+pally/zerker combi) and at level 36 or 37 grind at dragons in Angoya Island and turn in the rep items.
Lvl 38-41: Pirate rep quest in Bonereef Peninsula (yes it sucks when it's crowded, but it's still the fastest way) or if you can afford it, just buy the Rep items (Gunpowder Pocket or something, can be turned in at Bonereef as well)
Lvl 41-44: Ruins Rep quest in Land of Sighs
Lvl 44-47: Dragon Rep quest in Land of Sighs
Lvl 47-50: Passenger Rep quest in Misty Wetlands
Lvl 50-51: Maiden Rep quest in Misty Wetlands
Lvl 51-56: Yak Rep quest in Lost Highlands
56-61: Gaia guild reps, this really is the best way to grind exp, farm money and get max city fame. You can also turn in Dark worm hairs(lvl 56 or 57 not sure), Giant stone essences (lvl 59)
61-65: Jelly rep quest in Prism Island Prairie.

Alternative for Lvl 46-56 (kinda slow when you turn 51): OSI dungeon runs (best way to make money at that level)
Alternative for 61-65: grind to lvl 62, then at level 62 farm goblin masks at goblins in Twin Lion Mountain and turn them in, then at level 63 farm Sharkmen at TLM and turn in the Ancient Jewelry they drop, or just buy them lol. You can still turn those in even if you have 50k fame with Four Seas btw.

And of course do quests for exp and money if you feel like it, or if you need money fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:32 am

Lol I have just done the update again. Thanks for the HUGE contribution Crim. I will see if the alternate ones will be on another color or somethin'. What do you think now? Is color a problem?
Back to top Go down
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 am

Lol np ^.~
Hm yeah using different colors seems to be the best way, i'd use red instead of dark blue though, kinda hard to read (i've noticed in my "weapon guide")
You forgot the Gaia Guild reps btw, not sure if that's on purpose or something, just thought i'd mention it =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm

I skipped it for accident lol. I'm trying to use spaces to avoid making it look so hard to read and "stuff". The colors might help.
Back to top Go down
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Alternative for 60-65: Sunken Mechanical Fortress in Misty Wetlands. Kill the two groups of goblins and repeat. You can do this solo or in duo's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Crim wrote:
Alternative for 60-65: Sunken Mechanical Fortress in Misty Wetlands. Kill the two groups of goblins and repeat. You can do this solo or in duo's.

If you got any for 65+, that would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:21 am

65-70 - grind at Warewolves, Crimson Pirates, and Bird reps in Knights Valley (Quests: Blood Soldier's Vengeance, Elimination, Prevent Bird Flu, The Crimson Sawtooth (Guild)

Or

60-69 - Solo or duo goblins in SMF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:26 am

Phoe wrote:
65-70 - grind at Warewolves, Crimson Pirates, and Bird reps in Knights Valley (Quests: Blood Soldier's Vengeance, Elimination, Prevent Bird Flu, The Crimson Sawtooth (Guild)

Or

60-69 - Solo or duo goblins in SMF

Phoe, what class are you again? o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:36 am

Templar

You can also do Bees or Pirates at 68-70, I will post a more detailed post later when I am more awake

EDIT:

TehFallenEon wrote:

You want to change this to 60-68 (apparently is isn't worth it from 68-69 and the Goblins turn green at 69
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:57 am

TehFallenEon wrote:

You want to change this to 60-68 (apparently is isn't worth it from 68-69 and the Goblins turn green at 69[/quote]

So I should change it to 60-67? You confused me in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

sorry I meant to put 69-70, I wrote it when I was tired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!   Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grinding TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: