Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Critical Max Damage Discussion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Restav
Restav

Critical Max Damage Discussion.  Empty
PostSubject: Critical Max Damage Discussion.    Critical Max Damage Discussion.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 am

Ok guys,

I'm trying to figure out what's the max critical damage bonus you can get.

Methodology:

Tested different set ups from a NO critical damage bonus to the full-stoned set up (8% critical stones).
I attacked the same mob, registered base damage and critical damaged.
Then I substracted to the critical damage average the base damage average (to check how much was being added to base damage).
Then converted that "added" damage to a % to know how much % was a critical hit.

4 scenarios tested. (I have 30% critical damage bonus I coudln't get rid off since it's from masters. I have not substracted this from the following results. Everything has the 30% damaged in it) I JUST REALIZED I USED LVL 65% SET FOR 30% MORE BONUS.

1. NO BONUS! (no bonus from talents, no stones in gun nor swords).
Result: 110% - It means, if you hit 100 on a mob, a critical hit will be 210.

Comment: If you substract the 60% from masters and armor it means BASE CRITICAL without bonus is 50%.

2. 30% Bonus (30% bonus from Sniper talent set up, no stones in gun nor swords).
Result: 140% - It seems to be logically so far.

3. 54% Bonus (30% bonus from Sniper talent set up, three 8% stones in gun, no stones in sword).
Result: 164% - it seems to be ok.

4. 123% Bonus (30% Sniper set up, nine 8% stones - gun and swords-, a deadly sword for 8% more, Precision 3 talent for 13% more.)
Result: 176% - Just a few more compared to the previous test. I ran another test then.

5. 80% Bonus (no bonus from talets, nine 8% stones for a 72% and deadly sword for 8%).
Result: 180%

Then I tried diferent variants, like removing one sword and checking crit damage and found Crit Damage with the stoned sword was pretty much the same if I removed the sword (32% less critc damage - deadly prefixed gun).

So, the questions that rises are:

a. What's the highest critical % bonus you can get?.
b. Getting nine 8% critical stones might be a waste of money and stones since you can replace 4 of them for 1.5% crit hit rate and do the same damage with 6% more chance to hit?.

What do you people think?

Back to top Go down
http://restav.blogspot.com/
Restav
Restav

PostSubject: Re: Critical Max Damage Discussion.    Critical Max Damage Discussion.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:46 am

Uhm... on the GF forums they made it clear

150% is the max bonus you can get.

Ok... this means

Sniper Talent Set up: 30%
Pecision 3: 13%
Nine stones: 72%
A "Deadly" Sword: 8%
Armor Bonus 30%

That adds a total of 153% Bonus.

It means I'm wasting 3%

And I'm totally wasting the 18% from sprite's emblem, might need to get a base damage one Razz
Back to top Go down
http://restav.blogspot.com/
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

PostSubject: Re: Critical Max Damage Discussion.    Critical Max Damage Discussion.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:49 pm

In case anyone's interested in the thread for more clarification, it's here.

Basically when u crit, u do 150% damage of the base damage (so with a base dmg of 10k you would do 15k).
U can make that crit damage higher by adding stuff like talents, bonuses from armor, +8% crit dmg stones, masters and your sprite. That bonus caps at 150% crit damage boost, so it's useless to get anything beyond this.

Again, this is just for clarification if you didn't get it =P And thanks restav for digging around =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical Max Damage Discussion.    Critical Max Damage Discussion.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critical Max Damage Discussion.
Page 1 of 1