Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Restav
Restav

A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Empty
PostSubject: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Ok guys, I got pretty excited because of the Guild War today, we did a hell of a job, but the opponent was pretty weak.

So, I came up with this guide to be discussed, feel free to rip it appart, hoping we could make one guide for our Guild that will ensure us victory.

Before starting, a motivation pic:

A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Guildwar1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mitsusuke checking on the troops. I just happen to be around.

A GUIDE FOR GUILD WAR. Long Explanation.

To start, we need a Leader and 5 Generals (Perhaps Clerics as Party Leaders as we did agains Insonmia).

Mitsusuke will be the Leader and he will name 5 Generals (active people, high level, etc.) One of the Generals is second in command, in case Mitsu is not online by the war time.

20 minutes before starting we all meet on the Guild War Arena. 4 parties of 10 (raid) are set. Mitsu (or 2nd in command) makes a party and general 1, 2 and 3, makes party too. (Generals 4 and 5 step up if 1, 2 or 3 are not online, got dc'ed, school, exams, etc).

So, 4 parties are made (40 guildies), other Guildies get into alliance's parties. (We could make 5 parties but can we get 50 people online?, if so, we can make 5, I'll keep going with 4 parties for the Guide and will make a notation for the 5th)

Each party with 10 people will define 7 ATTACKERS and 3 DEFENDERS.

When the game start each party heads for a corner crystal, for example:

Party 1 - NE Crystal
Party 2 - SE Crystal
Party 3 - NW Crystal
Party 4 - SW Crystal
(Party 5 - Center Crystal).

We ask alliances to get the center crystal and work the arena as they see fit. (They don't need to follow the same strat as us. So far I think an alliance Guild could be an opponent to future wars, right?.)

Once Crystal was controlled party guards it for a while, lets say one minute. After that, the 7 ATTACKERS move according to the following:

IF another crystal has not been taken, or was lost - They move to that crystal to help.
IF all crystals are us - They move to Enemy's Base to Boycot their exit.

The 3 DEFENDER (perhaps cloaked units?) will guard the crystal, hovering around killing lone enemies and such. They will call for Help if crystal is being lost. That orders the 7 ATTACKERS to head back in a rush to gain control of the crystal.

NOTE: for all this to work it would be best if you set up a PARTY ONLY chat tab, just party chat and whisper.

If we are winning ATTACKERS should be Boycotting the Enemy's Base, there are 3 exits, we should cover them all, killing everyone on sight and the meelers with their ocasional AOE to uncloak covert units. If thats the scenary, the DEFENDERS should leave their positions and head up for the enemy's base for a great OVERKILL.

EMERGENCY PLAN

In the unlikely case we are losing, we need to concentrate our efforts, we should ALL gather in the NE crystal. EVERYONE should gather on the NE crystal, once taken, we move clockwise to the other crystal in a big group, killing everyone we see (a huge group packs some punch). We take the SE crystal and move to SW, NW and back to NE in case we lost it. If we still control NE, we head for Center Crystal and once there the WHOLE team moves to another.

Just image a HUGE group of bees flying in swarm doing extreme damage.

Guildies in a war is pretty much like the roles in a party, if everyone knows what to do and do it, we pretty much will be having lots of victory in our hands.

Q&A

- WE ARE DOOMED!. We are being pinned down at the base, all entrances are Boycotted by the enemy, what are we gonna do? Help us please!.
- Easy. Mitsu would have called on the Emergency plan. If we cannot reach the NE Crystal we ALL gather at the Base, and we all get out at the same time via the NE exit. Casters and Rangers will help cleaning the zone with the aid of those lvl 99 orbs. Then the Bee Swarm moves to the NE Crystal.

- What will alliances do?.
- They get the center crystal and the rest if free will of them. We need to trust our allies.

- Just a few people logged in, we cannot make the 4 parties. What should we do?.
- Make 2 or 3, go for the crystals and ask allies to cover us in crystals we wont be able to cover.

- Who will call the Emergency Plan?.
- The Leader, he will tell the other party leaders via Whisper or Guild chat, and they will repeat the message to party members. That calls means you should RUSH to NE Crystal.

- This guide is stupid, I'm doing what I think is best by my own.
- what about teamwork?. Isn't that what a Guild is for?.

- What happen if I die?.
- Revive and rush back to battle in the last spot your party was (controlling, defending, boycotting).

- I'm a lvl 31, how can I help?.
- Get into a party, from the Generals or the Allies. It would be better if you play a DEFENDER Role, you don't want to keep dying for those insanely lvl 70 one hitting you, do you?.

- How do I make a Party Only tab chat?.
- Click the tab, then right-click it, EDIT MESSAGE FILTERS, check only Party and Whisper.

- I arrived pretty late, everyone seems to be fighting, what should I do?.
- Next time try to be on time =). It will be hard to find a party since most leaders will be busy fighting. I'd recommend check on the map and choose one of the following:
Be an ATTACKER and head to the Boycot zone.
Be a DEFENDER and head to a controlled crystal with no people or only a few people in it.

- Why you came with this guide idea?.
- I loved the war and I thought it would be freaking awesome if we organized, I'm sure we could kick some ass if we work organized.

- We are winning by a huge difference, can I leave the custody of the crystal.
- If we are winning with a difference, go berkerker, dance naked, kill everything that moves, you are free to do pretty much you want to do.

Last edited by Restav on Sun May 09, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://restav.blogspot.com/
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Really good guide Restav, but I think it's too late for this guild war (sadly). For next week though, it's perfect and we should really do the stuff you mentioned in your guide (make team captains, every party to an other crystal etc.)
I'll put in some effort as well to make this happen =)
Back to top Go down
Seta
Admin
Admin
Seta

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:19 pm

We have a guild war today, so i dont think its to late.
Back to top Go down
Restav
Restav

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Yeh, It was late for today, but we can discuss it, come up with new ideas and make one for our Guild that suit us well. We can use it for future wars.

Good luck against Insomnia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Just quick wrap up from our recent war.

I think party leader should be a person who is experienced with war instead of cleric.
Although its important to have 1 cleric & templar at least in @ team.
If possible @ party also need to have 2 stealth class to shadow the crystal after we take it. The point is so they can take it back once the enemy take and leave it (most ppl dont really guard unless its the 1 close to their base or they have enough ppl)

The rest of the party besides the stealth team should aid the crystal that is under atk or still occupied by the enemy.
Our match so far was pretty imbalance by overwhelming them with numbers, but the final should be fun, both guild that will be our rival have 3 ally.
Back to top Go down
Mitsusuke
Mitsusuke

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:27 pm

good guide restav ^_^

we'll go over it dueing the week in detail?!?! i love the pic hahahaha xD

Val the cleric as leaders was only for today..... just to make sure we had clerics spread out.... but meh u done ur own party anyway so dnt matter lol.....

great ideas ^_^ but this will only work if people listen...... need to b organised... dnt just do what u want Smile

If we do have Generals then people HAVE to listen to them ^_^

Good job again today guys!!! Proud of ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Restav
Restav

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Good you guys liked the Guide.

Sure Mitsu, I'll be happy to work with you in details to make this guide good. =)

Superb Job Guys.

It felt awesome to win this weekend!. I'm gonna work hard to lvl up to be more helpfull in the wars. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:44 pm

[quote="Restav"]Good you guys liked the Guide.

Sure Mitsu, I'll be happy to work with you in details to make this guide good. =)

Superb Job Guys.

It felt awesome to win this weekend!. I'm gonna work hard to lvl up to be more helpfull in the wars. XD[/quote

You know what would be better? If guild wars were written down in the News/Announcement section rofl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)   A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Guide for Guild War (Under Discussion)
Page 1 of 1