Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting for statues in guild house

Go down 
+5
Rachel
David
Mitsusuke
Phaige
Crim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

Voting for statues in guild house Empty
PostSubject: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 am

Hi everyone,
As most of you already know, next monday (april 26th) we will get the next content update (woohoo!!) That means we'll get a guild house, which also means we can make statues of two people in the guild. Later on we'll be able to have four statues, but I don't think we'll get that anytime soon since the guild needs to be level 8 for that.
I've discussed this with Mit, and we've decided to just do a vote to decide who get a statue in the guild house.

Please leave your two votes here. There's two rules: you cannot vote for yourself and you cannot vote twice for the same person! Also (apparently this wasn't clear to some): You can vote for whoever you like!
I'll keep track of the votes in this post, so that everyone can see who has votes and how many on the first page.

~Crim

Voting:
Mitsusuke 12
Crimsona 6
SukhoiBerkut 5
MysticSeta 4
Phoe 3
Reichir 1
Alysia 1

Last edited by Crim on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice
Phaige

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:04 am

I vote for Mit & Rei! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 am

1st vote: Mitsusuke, because he's the leader and he has done -and still does- so much for this guild. Without him, the guild wouldn't be as amazing as it is now.
2nd vote: SukhoiBerkut, because he is a great player, and does a lot for this guild ^^ also really nice guy and a p0rnstar x.x p0rnstars should get statues *nods*
Back to top Go down
Mitsusuke
Mitsusuke

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 am

hmmm i guess my 2 votes will go to!!!!!!

well my 1st 1 has 2 b suk! his been with us for a long time! and never fails when it comes to helping guildies! cheers

hmmm 2nd........ i know we had some people in guild alot longer! but this person has helped alot of people since they joined!! and still carries on helping! also they have recruited some tasty people!

so 2nd 1 goes to crimsy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:44 am

I would vote for me but that would be unfair so I say

Crim and Mits, they are the ones that have helped me the most
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am

Lol well my first vote goes for Mitsusuke XD Because he does a lot of funny things like smoke surbora, fight vagabonds, etc. XD lol jk, i vote him because he's been a great bud for a long time, helped me much and is great leader XD Wink

My second vote will go to Phoe... just because of the VERY DRUNK PHOE photo XD... damn he deserves a statue just for that XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:42 pm

My first vote goes to Alysia Very Happy Always need hot statues!

And second vote goes to Mit, because it's only fitting that our first statue is our leader
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 pm

I vote for crim and Seta cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

I vote for :-

Mits and Phoe Smile Good luck guys
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:14 am

i am vote for:
1st Sukhoi coz @ lv 46 to 51 he much helping me With Subora XD

and

2nd Crim lol i like crim style "Do more talk less" XD...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:26 am

My first vote is obviouuusss!! It goes to my lover <3 Suk!!

Second one to mit! My crossdresser bossie =)
Back to top Go down
Mitsusuke
Mitsusuke

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 am

Kilys wrote:

hey man!! i didnt take jooo's gender capsule xD

i dnt crossdress!! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:59 am

Mitsusuke wrote:
Kilys wrote:

hey man!! i didnt take jooo's gender capsule xD

i dnt crossdress!! geek

As far as i know you are a boy with a girl's avatar.. sounds like crossdressing to me <3
Back to top Go down
Alysia

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 am

1 vote for mitsu Smile
1 vote for seta - for bringing this forum to light and getting us to know each other better Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitsusuke
Mitsusuke

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:21 pm

hey man bob marley aint a girls avatar!!! bob rules!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:56 pm

I will vote for MysticSeta and Mitsusuke... Mystic has already done much to the guild, including the forum, which currently we are WRITING ON. And Mitsusuke's a most, he is the leader and we can't have a statue of the guildies that doesn't include the leader of a guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

My vote goes to Seta and Phoe ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 am

Crimsona Razz and Mitsusuke
Back to top Go down
Jovan

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 pm

sukhoi - mits
Back to top Go down
Restav
Restav

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Late... but im here.

Mitsu & Crim.
Back to top Go down
http://restav.blogspot.com/
Crim
Novice
Novice
Crim

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:23 am

***Voting has ended***
Back to top Go down
Bondie

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:34 am

my votes goes for prophet and tiffy (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Poor bondie, the time for voting has already ended xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for statues in guild house   Voting for statues in guild house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting for statues in guild house
Page 1 of 1