Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild Heroes from Grand Fantasia online MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Have A Guild Event!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's Have A Guild Event! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Let's have a guild event where there is a real reward to it. I am not sure yet what hehe but if you have a suggestion, please do not hesitate to post it here.

I am going to donate $20 AP Funcard as a Prize.

Last edited by Yamaoka on Mon May 17, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:36 am

nice idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

What is it then? xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:45 pm

I dunno lol.. thats why I said make a suggestion...

What about "Where in Grand Fantasia Am I" Event lol..

Feel free to suggest, I promise I won't bite - hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:41 am

Do the action event, someone shouts out an action for everyone to do and the last person/people to do it get knocked out xD

or find the AFK mits =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks for the suggestion. We need Mits support on this event to encourage the other guild members to participate and actually, you know "register" to this forum LOL. I don't think everyone knows that this forum even exist.

Master Mits! We need your support and possibly a suggestion too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:30 am

the other idea I have at the moment is a guild trivia event, it shouldn,t be to hard, and if we have enough questions we could have it so the person with the most right answers wins, would require people to behave and not talk much between questions so someone can note down the answers that are pmed to them. Not a massivly interesting or complicated event but quite easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Phaige
Novice
Novice
Phaige

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:40 pm

I wanted to do a event on 'guess the eyes' since i make loads of printscreens.
I'd zoom in so you can only see the eyes of that person and you'll need to guess like 5people's names.
Got them all right, reward!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm

How about a stalk Mit for a asllong as you can befor he goes made at you event?... Wink

Na I like the "gess the eye's" idear could b a hard one to get Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Have A Guild Event!   Let's Have A Guild Event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Have A Guild Event!
Page 1 of 1